Brother Hobby Warranty
1. The warranty is valid for 6 months and is non-transferable.
2. Please keep the warranty card at all times. It will need to be provided to prove in-warranty period.
3. The warranty starts on the day when the board is purchased. The customer must provide proof of purchase within the six month time frame.
4. Wear and tear parts (grip tape, wheels, and rubber bushings) are not covered under warranty.
5. Damages caused by improper use, improper maintenance, improper storage, or unauthorized repairs will void the warranty.
6. The surface of the board cannot be coated again once the surface coating is damages. Please be aware of this unfixable damage.